
We moved to our rent house in Royse City in July 9,2008, the day before we got engaged! It is the halfway point between Colt in Commerce and me in Dallas and it has worked out perfectly for this point in our lives. I was willing to keep doing the long drive from Commerce to Dallas but Colt talked me into at least going to look in Royse City and man am I glad we did because now I can't imagine making that drive! We've lived here a little over a year already but I just got around to taking pictures of it.

Entrance


Our living room and Colt's pride and joy TV

Lucky and Alex are both playing a little "where's waldo" in all of these pics! They think they have to be in all the pics!


The kitchen

and our wonderful doggie door


Colt putting up our new "Smithson's" sign that my mom bought me on our trip to Canton.
I love it!

Our office

Colt's side of the office. This is where he spends the majority of his time, or actually we both do!

Master bedroom
Spare bathroom

And Colt's sometimes organized garage
We will be here at least until next summer and it has been a great first house for us! We have definitely learned some things we would never want or do when we go to buy or build a house in the future though!!
Cutness! I really like your style of decorating!
ReplyDelete