Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve's Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Colt's family so we planned on doing our Christmas with just us and the dogs the morning of the 23rd. Colt and I decided we didn't want to wait so we exchanged gifts the night before and we had our dog's Christmas the next morning!

Colt's a great gift buyer. He's good at paying attention to little hints and even buying stuff you didn't even know you wanted! I loved everything and we had a great time! Our Christmas together is one of my favorite times during Christmas!


Colt giving me a picture of my Nike watch since it hadn't came in yet!

Blowing up my new stability ball for working out. He got me a new workout mat too!


Yeah another sweatshirt! I got him a white one before Christmas and he just loved it and wanted the black one too! Surprise, surprise!

Him in some of his new workout gear. He was trying to look like a gangster!


The next morning we did the dog's Christmas. Colt was disappointed that all he had in his stocking was a note from me. He loves Turtles and I usually get them for him, but I waited til last minute and the gas station up the road didn't have them. It turned out to be a good thing though because he got tons of Turtles and Millionaires from everyone else this year!

Lucky and Alex each had a bone in their stockings which I shouldn't have let them have first because then they didn't care about anything else. Then Lucky got a little reindeer stuffed animal and Alex got a huge bone. Then together they got a big stuffed play toy! We love our dogs :)

I think Santa came!

Trying to get their bones out



Daddy helping him unwrap his present





Alex always wants what Lucky has even if she has her own!

Lucky and I

No comments:

Post a Comment