Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Colt's Medical School Match Day!


It is Colt's Medical School Match Day. We will find out sometime today (all we know is before midnight) where we will be spending the next four years! I stayed home from work with him today so I would be here when he found out something. I made him check at 7 this morning and there was nothing yet. I think I am more nervous/excited than he is! I know wherever he gets in will be great and whatever is meant to be will be! I am so proud of him for all his accomplishments! He also found out this week that he got all A's this semester again and he will graduate Summa Cum Laude, the highest honor you can graduate with. Now he will walk at graduation in May! He's stubborn and was saying he wasn't going to walk if he didn't get it and got knocked down to Magna Cum Laude, which is the second highest and what I graduated with. So he beat me!

Now I am just ready to know something about today! I think we are going to have to do something today to make time go by faster!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck you guys...I couldn't imagine the anxiousness that is in the house LOL!

    ReplyDelete