Colt finished his third chess board last week. The beginning of this chess board I posted earlier. The top pics are while he was still in process of working on it, laquering and sanding, etc., and the bottom pics are it actually completed. The drawers he made to hold his chess pieces turned out really neat and the entire board turned out great!
And the finished product!
Very proud of him and his new talent! He says he's not making another one though unless someone brings him some wood and wants one. He thinks it'll make a good centerpiece for our table and that it will look much better than flowers! I played chess with him a couple of times when we first started dating but I already forgot how, so now I just have to relearn how to play chess again so I can play with him, even though he'll beat me!
No comments:
Post a Comment