Today is kitchen tours over at Kelly's Korner! Here are a few peaks at our kitchen. Our kitchen is probably one of my favorite parts of our house. I love all the room and the space, and I really love having an island now. We definitely didn't have any of these things in the kitchen at our old rent house.
Looking from the living room into the kitchen
Another one of my favorite parts of the kitchen is our pantry. Colt extended it on our floor plan and designed me the perfect corner pantry!
Can't wait to see other people's kitchens! HAPPY WEEKEND!
oh my word! i love those cabinets!! so pretty! i've always wanted a window by my sink. you have a very pretty kitchen! love it!
ReplyDelete-april
Great kitchen! Love the cabinets and your backsplash! Nice pantry too...I'm jealous!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great finish on those cabinets! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
SHO
QueenofSassySavings.blogspot.com
Love your kitchen, very nice!
ReplyDelete