This year was the first year that Colt and I went and picked out and bought our own Christmas tree. We had used my tiny one from college and my parent's old tree the past few years. We looked at a few and ended up getting a big one that we liked from Home Depot. We didn't even wait until after Thanksgiving to put it up. It was up the day that we got it. I thought it might be a little big when we first put it up in our house but now I love it!
Colt helping put the tree together
I also got the idea that I would make my own Christmas wreath this year, and I think that it turned out great! I was very happy with it. I did scratch our kitchen table when I was making it though, and that I wasn't happy about. I didn't think about the wire on the back scratching up the table and it did. Luckily, it isn't too noticeable. Colt gave me a hard time though. He was like, "so how much money did you end up saving by making your own wreath?" Evidently, it wasn't too much after messing up the table, but it was bound to get messed up one day right?
Our Christmas Tree
More Christmas decorations that we have around the house this year
No comments:
Post a Comment