Here are the pictures that the hospital photographer took of Kinley on Saturday, June 13th, around lunch. She was only about 12 hours old.
I usually don't have my nails painted but I had just happened to get a manicure and pedicure for my baby showers that I had planned on going to that weekend!
Her poor little feet were all bloody and bruised from her heel sticks. She was definitely not a fan of that. She would start screaming when they started cleaning her foot with the alcohol. Little did we know that was just the start of her getting stuck over and over.
All of her little clothes were WAY too big for her. This little outfit that Dede had bought her was about the closest thing that came to fitting her, and we had it all bunched and tucked!
In addition to the pictures above that we bought, here are a few more pictures that Dede snapped on her phone.







No comments:
Post a Comment