Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tenison's Birthday Party

Tenison's birthday party was on January 21st. Colt was working that weekend so Kinley and I made the 4 hour trip from Temple to Pittsburg for the party. We went straight to the party from our house. It ended up being chillier that day than I had planned when I dressed her that morning... and of course, she wanted to play outside the whole time at the party. 

The birthday boy
Kinley and her Uncle Joe
While everyone else was inside during the party. Papa was outside swinging Kinley. He's just a little partial to Kinley!
Playing with all the boy toys
Keeping up with all her boy cousins
When we lived in Temple, if we were able to make it to birthday parties and other family functions, it was usually a whole weekend ordeal. Now that we're in Tyler, being able to make it to things will hopefully be a little easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment