Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Remainder March

March 1st
Sweet sleeping boy
March 2nd
I had an appointment to get my hair done so Colt had Daddy duty. We have cameras, and I checked in on him while I was gone to see how things were going! Colt's sister was actually there that day to meet Cutler so she helped some too. 
This is how I got stuff done there for a while. 
March 3rd
Post nursing session... Kinley had went to Grandma and Papa's for a couple nights and Colt was working in Sulphur Springs so it was just the two of us. 
Dede sent me this video while she had Kinley. Kinley was driving her truck and wrecked right into Davallen's bike. She may get her driving from me in my college days.
March 4th
I met Dede in Canton to pickup Kinley.  We were all back together again and she was having to hangout while her brother ate. We did a lot of this and a lot of book reading on the couch those first few weeks.
March 5th
A little walk in our neighborhood
I think this was Cutler's first time in the real bath and not the sink. I'm pretty sure it was also their first bath together. I quickly realized that it's quicker to bathe them together than separately.
Here's a little video of Kinley explaining to me that her food goes down to her tummy. Love her sweet voice.
March 6th
Kinley was at Mother's Day Out which meant that I was trying to get tax returns done with my little helper. 
He wasn't happy about something.
March 7th
We wanted to be Minnie Mouse that particular day.
A potty training attempt... She was semi-interested for a bit, but we ended up ultimately taking a break and potty training a little later. 
March 8th
Dancing during dinner
Bedtime with Mom
March 9th
We went to a playdate at Carolyn's that morning. Then Nadine came to our house to meet Cutler. For some reason, I didn't manage to get a single pic.

March 10th
We went to the park with Molly and Lucy Cash. Cutler hung out in the baby carrier the whole time. 
Trying her brother's bib on.
Focused on building a book tower
11pm... the nights were long a lot of the time but he looks so sweet. 
March 11th
March 12th
I had surgery to remove my multiple kidney stones on both sides that day and was at the emergency room early that morning and then had surgery at the hospital until late that night... I guess I didn't feel like taking pictures. 

March 13th
It looks like maybe Kinley was shopping with her Dad. 
My mom had tended to Kinley and Cutler while I was dealing with kidney stones the day before. My dad had chauffeured me around. My mom ended up staying the night, but my dad doesn't like staying anywhere so he came back and got my mom this day. Kinley and her Pa have a special little bond.
March 14th
Kinley helping "take care" of her brother. 
 Colt took Kinley to play down the street while I was cooking dinner. They get back and I turn my head to see this in the middle of the kitchen floor... a pile full of dirt. Colt's pretty smart so he cleaned it up.
March 15th
I tried to make him have a little play time. He wasn't really a fan. 
March 16th
I turned around and Kinley was in the fireplace. At least it wasn't a working fireplace. 
Kinley started getting into helping feed the dogs around this time. She still helps me. 
While Colt was off, we decided to try a park we hadn't been to yet. Colt doesn't get to go to the park with us much. We didn't get a lot of playtime in before he had to go into work mode. An older lady fell and ended up not being able to get back up. He watched from afar while others tried to help her. Then he ended up stepping in and getting her taken care of and transferred to the ambulance. We ended up leaving after that.
March 17th
This was one of the first times that I caught a real smile. 
Here's a video of me trying to get him to smile for me. He didn't want to perform when I got my phone out. He just wanted to stare at my phone.
March 19th
I had follow up x-rays and an appointment with the urologist that day to check on my kidney stone issues. Colt was working so my mom came and stayed with the kids while my dad chauffeured me again. After they left, Kinley ended up falling asleep on the couch and taking a super late nap. 
This one was napping at the same time. 
Bedtime later that night
March 20th
Hanging out with Mom... ignore my belly hanging out.
Waiting to take a bath
That night Kinley was singing her brother a song before bed.
March 21st
Just watching a show while she sits on her Daddy's shoulders. I'm pretty positive that I was sitting in the chair nursing a certain someone.
March 22nd
Getting her Tigey to put in her backpack to take to school. She was still at Southern Oaks Mother's Day Out at the time and they took naps at school.
Both arms full
March 24th
We were in the socks with sandals stage... every day.
March 25th
Puzzles before heading to Heston's birthday party
He looked so much older in "real clothes" before the party.
March 26th
I started doing Beachbody workouts. Kinley would "workout" with me... meaning she would start working out alongside me. Then she'd end up on my back while I did pushups or anything on the floor.
Spaghetti night... she's still the messiest spaghetti eater.
March 27th
Stuffing eggs for her Easter party at school
March 28th
We woke up in Princess mode this day
A video of our Princess Kinley... she was wanting her Daddy to come home and see her dress. This was around the time she went full blown into princess mode I think. We started wearing a princess dress every single day. 
Just a typical day at our house during that stage of life. It's crazy how much both have changed since then. They've both grown so much in the last 7 months.
March 29th
A couple weeks before the tax deadline...While Kinley was at school, Cutler and I were working on tax returns. 
March 30th
Sweet smiles... and it looks like Kinley was serving us lunch
Dede had bought these Mickey Mouse pajamas and matching hat for Kinley back at Christmas. For some reason around this time, she went through a kick where she wanted to wear them every night. Colt and I were not really a fan of them. I ended up hiding them because they were not easy pajamas to get on and off.
March 31st
All smiles before our road trip to Grandma and Papa's for Easter
I caught big smiles on video this time. You can hear Kinley in the background saying "He's smiling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment