Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Kinley turns THREE

Kinley turned THREE on June 12th. Since I'm so far behind, she's actually turning FOUR tomorrow!! Here is my post that I wrote last year about Kinley at three!

We were still camping out at Josh and Brianna's on her birthday. She was so excited the night before that she was singing happy birthday to herself in bed. She also kept thinking her princess party was the next day. 
She was really into Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer and Shine and Dora at the time. We let her open one of her presents that morning during breakfast. It was a Blaze truck that she had wanted. 
She also got a call from Paw Patrol during breakfast. I think Shimmer and Shine called her later that day.
Our THREE year old
She had her first dance class that night. After dance,  we celebrated by going to a "restaurant that has chicken." We went to Jucy's. Then we opened presents and had cupcakes with Josh, Brianna and Owen. 
Here's a couple more videos of her opening her gifts and her birthday cupcake. I love her little shimmy while we were singing happy birthday to her!



No comments:

Post a Comment