At UT Houston during our tour. The day started with a welcome and get to know UT Houston Medical video. Then we went on a bus tour around all of the campus, hospitals, housing, rec center, etc. We had a great lunch with faculty and current med students before going on a walking tour of the hospitals. The only time I took my camera out was when we were on top of the helipad. Great view of the city though! He had two interviews that day which he thinks both went well. I was impressed with the campus and especially the faculty and students that I met. I definitely know what he was talking about when he told me that it was "homey" and comfortable. This was a start to many interviews for him. Time will only tell what the future holds. I'm so proud of him!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Colt's First Medical School Interview - UT Houston
At UT Houston during our tour. The day started with a welcome and get to know UT Houston Medical video. Then we went on a bus tour around all of the campus, hospitals, housing, rec center, etc. We had a great lunch with faculty and current med students before going on a walking tour of the hospitals. The only time I took my camera out was when we were on top of the helipad. Great view of the city though! He had two interviews that day which he thinks both went well. I was impressed with the campus and especially the faculty and students that I met. I definitely know what he was talking about when he told me that it was "homey" and comfortable. This was a start to many interviews for him. Time will only tell what the future holds. I'm so proud of him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best of luck to Colt. I bet he will do a fantastic job wherever he chooses to attend school.
ReplyDelete