Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our shows are back!

I didn't really watch a lot of TV through college. Emily and I went through our spell of recording and watching Days of Our Lives after class, but besides that I was never really addicted to certain shows. That is until Colt and I first started watching Moonlight on Friday nights. We loved that show the whole ONE SEASON we got to watch it before it went off the air!

Since then we have a number of shows we watch weekly and they are all are starting their new seasons! Colt told me not to put ALL of them on here cause people would think we were nerds! LOL. It gave me something to look forward to during this tax deadline week though! Supernatural started this Thursday. We started watching it because it came on on the same night as Colt's show, Smallville, and we just started liking it. It's a little on the weird side, but it seems like a lot of the shows we became addicted to are. I guess that says something about us!!

Heroes - Starts Monday, Sept. 21st

House - Starts Monday, Sept. 21st

This guy reminds me so much of Colt!

Biggest Loser - Starts Tuesday, Sept. 15th

Smallville - Starts Friday, Sept. 25th

This one, Vampire Diaries, came on before Supernatural the other night and we watched it. I think I'm gonna be a fan of it too. Thank goodness for DVR!

And I almost forgot until I saw a preview. Medium starts on Sept. 25th. It's a good one too that I've always watched on and off a little bit. Colt and I started actually really watching it the end of last season.


Numbers - Starts Oct. 4th
This has ALWAYS been one of my favorites. What can I say, I love the math part of it. I used to watch it when I still lived with my parents, but I always just catch it whenever I can. We usually have it DVR'd and just watch it when we get a chance.
I promise I didn't think we watched TV that much, but it sure looks like we do!




No comments:

Post a Comment