Colt is a Halloween baby. I wanted to do something on his actual birthday this year so I made reservations at Del Frisco's for Halloween night. It was SUPPOSED to be a surprise. If you know Colt, you know he is a big steak eater and neither one of us had ever been there so I thought it would be fun. He knew we were going somewhere and he knew it had to be his favorite meal so he had it figured out (as usual). After we were seated, we got the 15 minute explanation of the menu and both went with steak. You should have saw his face when he bit into his steak. He looked like he was in heaven! LOL. We had an awesome meal and he even got a birthday dessert. We had a ton of fun and definitely recommend the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment