Colt and I went down to Oxford, Mississippi this past weekend to watch Gerald's last home game of the year. It was a great and a very exciting game to go to! Gerald's parents, Sterling, Allison, and his godparents, PJ and Jeff were all there. They are all amazing people and we had a blast with them!
The game started out with major bad calls by the refs. Ole Miss scored two that were called back because they dove into the endzone and for a so called block in the back. It was ridiculous, but the best team came out on top 25-23! Plus it guarantees them a spot at another bowl game, at least the Capital One Bowl!
Colt and I didn't get to MS until after midnight Friday night. Then we went out to "The Grove" Saturday morning to tailgate and eat Sterling's famous homemade wings. After the walk of champs, we headed to the stadium for Gerald's senior presentation and the game. Afterwards, we went back to eat some more and we're supposed to go out, but then I was running fever so Colt put me to bed and we stayed in. Besides, the whole me getting sick part, it was a great weekend and it was great to see everyone!!
PJ and Jeff have most of the good pics from the weekend, but here are a few from my camera.
Before the game, tailgating at "The Grove."
The Colonel
Gerald before the game
Senior presentation
Gerald coming out of the tunnel
Colt and I after the big win against LSU and the "Hotty Totty" cheer, which is probably the best college chant I've ever heard! LOL. I have a video too.. but it was taking to long to upload and messing up Colt's game playing :)
Sterling, Gerald and Jamie. Can you tell they're brothers?!
Gerald and Colt
Me with the two of them! I was getting a little red faced already. I think the fever was starting to hit me. Great weekend and we're very proud of Gerald for all his hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment