Tomorrow is the first day of February and the weather is supposed to get cold and bad during the night tonight. Hopefully, it doesn't get too bad. We started overtime today for spring busy season... a little early this year. The last few years I don't think we've started until around Valentine's weekend. Colt and I are trying to still carpool while I'm in tax season, so hopefully it'll last. We are going to try him dropping me off at work at 6:30 and then picking me up around 4:30 to 5 so that we're still done at an early time and can still ride together. We usually are at his school by 7 to workout, so it shouldn't be but about 30 minutes different than the usual (except with no planned workout time for me).. it's only day 1 though and I'm already tired and it definitely felt like more than an extra 30 minutes! 

No comments:
Post a Comment