The weather has been crazy the last couple of days. It is very cold and there is ice everywhere, so of course the whole state of Texas is basically shut down! We have had negative wind chill, and it's supposed to be the coldest weather we've had since 1996. I was debating on going in yesterday morning and as soon as I decided I wasn't, I got an email saying our office was closed for the day. Then our office is closed again today. I have never known our office to shut down for weather. Of course in today's email they also added that we need to be prepared to MAKE up some of the time that we've missed and since we're in overtime... I'm not exactly sure what that means. It looks like I may get to work this weekend!
We didn't leave the house yesterday and won't leave again today. Colt's been studying, and I have been working on my project of transferring my family's VHS tapes to DVD's and I actually finished writing in our wedding book yesterday (1 1/2 years later)! Now on to do more projects that I've been putting off and haven't had time to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment