Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Erin Condren Planner

It has been a fun filled weekend and I have posts to come but I figured I would go ahead and post this first since I've been meaning to for a while. I had posted about ordering my planner a while back and it came in about a month ago. I took pics but hadn't gotten around to posting them so here it is! I LOVE IT and from what I hear, the $25 off coupon I used (seeyousoon25) is still working! I definitely think it's worth $25! It is a little on the bigger side but it's not too big. You have enough room for everything and a little storage place for other little things you may need.

It comes in cute little packaging and you even get some free personalized gift tags to go with it.
I got it in the taffy stripes - multi.
And for those that may be interested in getting one, here's a little peek of what the inside looks like.
At the beginning of each month, there's a monthly calendar and then it breaks it down by day into morning, day and night.
At the back, there's a place for notes and all your important numbers, etc.
And it comes with these cute stickers in the back to use in your planning.
These little folders in the back come in handy for bills, coupons, receipts, etc.
And there's this little pouch to keep you organized as well. My husband said all they did was stick a zip-lock bag in it, but it's still great!
The only thing that I would recommend they do is laminate the tabs for you. Mine came a little bent and have gotten a little worse. A girl that I work with ordered one and laminated the tabs herself this week, and I am definitely going to do it as soon as I get to the store and get me some because I think if you don't they will end up frayed and messed up.
And my favorite part was getting all of my little colored pens and filling out everything!
If you're on the fence about getting one and you're a planner type person, I don't think you'd be disappointed. I've had so many people ask me about it at work. One girl ordered one, another one wanted the info for possible Christmas present for her two college girls, and I've even had guys ask me about them for possible gifts for their wives. The guy I sit by at work knows all about them now that he's heard my spill on them so many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment