Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

We went to my parents on the 23rd to spend the night and be there for Christmas Eve. Heath and Jennifer came over around lunch and Joe, Nadine, and my neices and nephews came over as soon as Joe got off work. We had steak for dinner and then opened a few presents.
We always take our annual family Christmas picture.
My parents' shih-tzu, Pistol, ended up in most of them
Joe, Nadine, Jacob, Lily, and Logan
Jennifer, Heath, and Baby Tenison due in February.
Me and Colt
Mom and Dad
The grandkids: Lily, Logan, and Jacob
Mom
Us :)
Joe's family
Logan
Mom, Heath, Jennifer and Dad
I got Tenison Poky Little Puppy's First Christmas so he could enjoy it next year.
A sign for Dad's shop that says "Oil Changes Always Free" because they usually are!
We got mom some red fiesta dishes this year.
And we all went together to get my dad a new case for his bow.
The guys checking out the case. I thought this was cute because Logan was over there checking it out along with them!
Last Christmas with just the two of them.. they may not be able to just sit and relax on the couch next year!
It was a great Christmas Eve and I'm glad we got to spend quite a bit of time with my family. Later that night, Colt and I packed up and headed straight to Quinlan to stay the night at his mom's.

No comments:

Post a Comment