Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve's Eve

We were heading to my parent's on the 23rd and wouldn't be home again until Christmas night so we did our little family's Christmas the morning of the 23rd. I put the dogs treats in their stockings the night before and Alex could smell it whenever she walked by and couldn't stand it.

Alex patiently waiting for her stocking.
Alex and Lucky getting their treats
Alex opening her Christmas. She wasn't a big fan of her present this year.. at least not on the day of. She wanted everything her brother had instead.
Lucky and his new squirrel
Colt and I haven't bought each other Christmas presents the last couple of years because we usually get what we want or need together or when we see or need it. We just went and bought us a new couch  and oversized chair yesterday though so I guess that was our Christmas! Plus I ordered some boots right before Christmas too and told him that was my present because they were pretty expensive.
He did give me a very sweet card for Christmas though which was my favorite present:)
I usually do his stocking every Christmas or at least put Turtles (his favorite) and a card in there, but I wasn't a good wife this year and didn't do his stocking. I figured everyone else makes him Millionaires or gives him Turtles at Christmas so he didn't need more from me, and I completely didn't get a card either. I will definitely not ever leave his stocking empty again though because he rubbed it in on how I didn't give him anything this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment