I made blog titles over the last 4 months so that I would remember little things that happened or that we did but never actually blogged about anything. I am going to try to catch up in order so it may take a while before I actually get up-to-date.
Back in January, or maybe even the end of December, we were getting ready to go to Colt's parents. Colt got the two dogs in the truck (along with his keys) and came back in to get me. In the short time that the dogs were in the car, Lucky managed to lock us out of the truck. When we bought Colt's truck, it only had one set of keys, so we didn't have another way in. Colt tried for quite a while to open the door with a coat hanger but it didn't work and if you can imagine, he wasn't very happy. Then we both tried to coax Lucky and even Alex to step back on the door and unlock it. They were both so confused and even though Lucky came very very close to getting it once, he just relocked it and all attempts were unsuccessful. It would have probably been pretty funny for someone else to watch though. Colt's parents ended up coming over here and luckily his mom called the locksmith that unlocked it in 5 seconds. If she hadn't have went ahead and called, Colt would've probably tried to do it himself forever...
Lesson was learned though to not leave your only set of keys in the vehicle with your dogs! Since then we have actually traded in the truck so I don't think it will ever happen again. At least if it does, it will be another vehicle and we will have a spare set of keys! I will post about the new car later.
No comments:
Post a Comment