Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jennifer and Heath's Baby Shower 1-15-12


We had Heath and Jennifer's baby shower in Mt. Vernon on January 15th. There was such a good turnout for the shower, and it went great. 

At first Colt and I attempted making the shower invitation ourselves, but I ended up ordering the template on Etsy. I was so happy with the way they turned out!
Neither Heath or Jennifer were looking in any of the pics that I took at the shower but here are a few that I took during the shower. 

I also didn't get a pic of all the gifts because there ended up being a lot more than this by the time they started opening.










Heath's camo diaper bag from my mom. 
And also his first life jacket for the boat
And more camp
Pack and play from all the hostesses

And even a car seat

Here's a pic that they took of their presents piled up at their house. 
So glad they had a great shower and got lots of good stuff for Tenison!

No comments:

Post a Comment