Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Colt Health Expo - April 14th

Colt did the Health Expo again this year with United to Serve. His group had built a mock house last year for the event, and this year they added to the house. He had built some cabinets at home to add to the kitchen this year and I'm not sure what else got added.  He ended up being there all day that Saturday for clean up etc. which was actually convenient considering it was my last Saturday of spring busy season so I was working all day too. 

I  am going to try and get some pics and videos off his phone to add to the post later. I know for a fact he has a video at least because him and Josh did flips off the house onto a bean bag during setup, and I'm really surprised Colt didn't hurt himself. 

I will say though that I thought this mock house was a tiny little dollhouse type thing but it was actually pretty large and pretty impressive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment