Well it doesn't look like I will be getting through my goal this weekend of getting caught up on our blog, but I'll at least get one up!
13.2 was the week of Mar 11th-Mar 17th.
The 13.2 workout was:
10 minutes AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
5 reps Shoulder to Overhead (115 lb men/75 lb women)
10 reps Deadlift (115 lb/75 lb)
15 Box jumps (24" box, 20" box)
Colt ended up with 261 reps when he went on Saturday. I ended up with 248 reps when I did a re-do that Sunday.The first time I went on Thursday, I got 222. I had to work the Saturday that everyone was doing it at our gym, which is why I did it on Thursday, but I ended up making it to the gym in time to watch the last round and watch Colt go.
Thursday after I went, Colt did about 4 minutes head to head with Buddy to see what it was like and I got a few pics.
Some more pics from when he went on Saturday with Austin and Bartis
I was calling out his pace per round.
All the guys doing their box jumps
Ready to be done
Towards the end, his eyes started looking a little crazy. I think he scared his judge, Cariann, a little bit. I thought he was going to fall face first on some of the last box jumps.
And these are the crazy eyes!
After the results for 13.2 were all submitted, Colt was 650 in the region (out of 5057 which was like the top 12.9%), and he was 8,906 in the world. I was sitting at 911 in the region (out of 3370 which was around 27%), and I was 11,607 in the world.
Colt's splits for each round that I was TRYING to keep up with.
Other than 13.2, that Friday night we ate at Christina's for dinner.
Then on Saturday after Colt's workout, we went to lunch at Tokyo Harbor for the first time. It was good, and we have been several times since. It is much cheaper if you go at lunch, but a few times during the week, we've ordered just sides of rice, chicken and steak rather than the full meal and it's pretty reasonable and a yummy dinner!
Now that we've finished all the workouts for the CrossFit Open, I'm happy to say that this was my last re-do that I did.


No comments:
Post a Comment