Man ... all the stuff in my drafts seems like so long ago! I'm just two months behind! I took so many pics during the CrossFit Open that it's hard to get motivated to go through pics and get some of these post up. Plus, whenever I plan on blogging, I end up doing other stuff. I've done a lot of online shopping lately, which always seems to happen a lot after the end and after tax season. I also started reading Colleen Hoover's Slammed Series which got me a little distracted. So far, I've read Slammed and Point of Retreat. They were both so good and I highly recommend! I've started the third one that just got released not too long ago, This Girl, and I can't really get into it since it's mainly a repeat from a different perspective. Colt is on call today so I'm home alone. I told him that my goal today was to get caught up. He doesn't have faith in me!
No comments:
Post a Comment