Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lake Day - August 11th

The Sunday after Burpees for Backpacks, we went to the lake again.  I'll be honest, since tax season had started up and we had went out there the weekend before, I originally wasn't too pumped about going again. Once we got out there, it was a lot of fun though. Josh met us at our house. Then we went and picked up stuff for burgers and headed to the lake stopping for donuts in Terrell along the way.  Gerald and Allison met us at the lake and brought Aaron, another guy Colt and Gerald had went to high school with. All I had was my phone so I didn't really get any good pics. 
Alex absolutely loves the water and once Colt let her on the jet ski, there was no stopping her. Either David or I were holding her back most of the time but one time she got away and ended up swimming all the way out almost to the little island chasing Colt. She's going to end up drowning one day if we don't watch it. 
Colt cooked everyone burgers for lunch. Even though he toasted most of the buns a little too much, the burgers were really good :) After lunch Gerald got a little wound up and things got a little interesting... to say the least. We definitely ended up leaving a lot later than we had planned but for the most part everyone had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment