Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Burpees for Backpacks

We had Burpees for Backpacks at the gym on Saturday, August 10th. That morning, Colt and I went to Wal-Mart, bought two backpacks and filled them with school supplies to donate. He filled up one for a little boy and I filled up one for a little girl. 
We did a short little workout. 
 
There were several giveaways, and Colt ended up winning dinner for two at Chiloso or Oscar Delta, a restaurant that had just opened in Forney. 
Buddy, Austin, BJ and Colt
Heather and I
After we left the gym, we headed home and ended up going to use our free dinners to check out Oscar Delta for lunch. Chris, Leslie and their kids showed up so we visited with them a while before we headed to see a a matinee movie. We saw 2 Guns with Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment