We went with Josh and Brianna to the Junior League Ball on February 22nd. We were running late and rushing to get there so we didn't have a lot of time to take pictures beforehand. We met them at Brianna's apartment to take a cab to the event. 
The ball was at the Hilton Anatole Hotel. There was a cocktail reception, a small silent auction, dinner, and entertainment by Bob Schneider. After dinner, we left fairly early and didn't stay for the after party.
Me and my handsome hubby!
Me and my handsome hubby!
Here are some more pics from my phone.
And Some pics of all the girls at our table.
Unfortunately I learned from all these pictures that I don't have very good posture... which also makes it look like I have a little pudge. I'm not the only one that said it either! My mom and husband pointed it out to me!
Brianna and I











No comments:
Post a Comment