I had good intentions about staying caught up on here. I always do! I was also going to blog in order about our vacation in February, etc., but time has definitely flew by! I am really enjoying and preferring sleep above anyting else these days. Here lately I may set my alarm for 5:30 and end up not getting up until 8:30. With tax season and working 55 hours a week, starting my day that late definitely makes it feel like there are not enough hours in the day. Plus, sometime (very soon) when I'm not doing other peoples taxes, I have to find time to do our personal taxes and my parents' taxes. After doing taxes all week, and weekends lately, the LAST thing that I want to do is sit down at my desk and do our personal taxes. I haven't ever extended our own taxes, but it's looking like it may be a good idea. Good thing I've already done both my brothers and my nephews taxes!
Since I'm currently 25 weeks along, I figured I better get caught up on my belly pics! I've came a long ways since my week 20 pic.
This is the end of February when I was 21 weeks...
and the first of March at 22 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment