Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Week 19 & 20


I feel like at week 20 my bump started to get a little more obvious. We also reached what most say is the halfway point in pregnancy! I know the second half, and especially the end, will probably seem super slow, but so far it seems like this pregnancy has flown by! 

We were getting ready to go to dinner with friends when I took this pic. I think this was the first time I had put on jeans in a week or so, and it didn't work so well. I had to break out the belly band that I got at Target for the first time. A few days later I wore a pair of jeans again without it, but I'm pretty sure it's the only pair of jeans I have that I can still button, and it definitely didn't hurt that they were stretchy.  I'm glad that I work from home now and can just wear leggings or shorts most days! 
And yes, as my mom pointed out, my sweater is a little raised in the front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment