Colt just got home from work and saw how long ago I was posting about. He kinda told me to give it up! I'm not though!
August 8th - I just love this little girl's face.
August 9th - Kinley in her workout gear... Those little leggings got small fast! Colt actually just looked at this pic and said "remember when she started filling those out and we thought she was so big!"
August 10th - Evidently Colt didn't trust me to not drink milk. He drew a line on our milk jug to make sure I wasn't drinking it. With almond milk to replace it, it actually wasn't hard. Now regular milk actually taste funny to me after not drinking milk for so many months.
Her tiny little feet
She was continually getting more and more intrigued with her activity mat and was starting to try to reach up for things. Her little legs were so skinny.
August 11th - Sleeping beauty when we could still put her on the couch and trust her not to go anywhere.
She turned 2 months old on August 12th. I will post her 2 month pictures that I took in a separate post.
Here are some other pics from that day though.
Napping on Daddy... turning two months old was exhausting!
Rocking with Mommy
Out for a stroll
Bathing in the bathroom sink
We had Kinley's well child visit early on August 14th. She weighed 10 lbs. 15.7 oz. (38th percentile). She was 1 ft. 9.85 inches long (19th percentile). Her head was 38.2 cm. (45th percentile). She received her first big set of vaccines. It was sad during them because she was just looking at me for help. Her little band aids were the cutest though.
Afterwards, she slept the majority of the day. She would wake up and go right back to sleep.
She was starting to try to hold her own bottle.
I'm not going to lie her sleeping more than normal after her shots was a little relaxing for me.
Other notes:
We started using Pamper's Sensitive diapers all the time and also started using washrags instead of wipes because she her diaper area was pretty irritated.
She started making little snorting noises.
She nursed a little without a nipple shield when I would try but it wasn't consistent and it didn't last. I am so glad we eventually were able to quit using it. It took a long time, but it's a lot easier not having to keep up with it and put it on whenever she needs to nurse.
Noone else will want to watch ... but just an extra little video of her on the 12th to remember her newborn cry.


















No comments:
Post a Comment