Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Kinley's 2nd birthday - Just the Three of Us

  • After celebrating with friends, Kinley and I went back to Anna's to nap along with Colt. Later that night to continue birthday celebrations, the three of us went to BJ's for dinner. I'm pretty sure she didn't eat a single thing. 
  • After we got back to Anna's, we sang Happy Birthday to her and let her blow out candles on one of her cupcakes. I think she was a fan of being the center of attention and being sung too! These pictures are the cutest!
This video is super cute too. It shows how happy she was. She tried to blow out her candles, but Colt had to help her. She claps when he blows them out and gives him a high five. 
  • Even though we ended up having to have her actual birthday party a couple weeks late when Colt joined us in Tyler, I think she had a fun and busy day celebrating the day of too! I'm so glad it worked out so that Colt could be with Kinley on her actual birthday. I know he would've been very disappointed if he hadn't got to see her on her day.
Kinley and I headed back home the next day on the 13th. In just a couple short days, I had to make a trip back to Temple for Colt's graduation on the 15th, and Kinley was staying with Giggy and Pa while I made that trip. Father's Day was that weekend on the 18th. Since Kinley wasn't going to be able to see Colt on Father's Day, we ended up giving him his present while we were both there the night of her birthday... More of that on the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment