Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Remainder September in Photos

September 1st
A video of Kinley dancing to the music at Chipotle while eating her guacamole. She stills loves both of these things... dancing and guacamole!
September 2nd
Another dancing video... this time to the music from her Little People house. Her dancing includes "putting her hands up" to the music! 
September 4th 
I was trying to get some stuff done in Cutler's room. She was "helping" me by dragging everything out and playing with it!
September 5th 
Her bear (my old pink bear from when I was little) was sitting and eating donuts with her. 
September 8th
Naptime on Mommy
Grandma and Papa came to visit. Papa is a good sport!
September 9th
Just using Alex as a leg rest during breakfast.
Happy about her chocolate chip cookie... Colt was in Sulphur Springs so I think we had Whataburger for dinner. Her go-to meal from there is chicken strips and french fries with a chocolate chip cookie and sweet tea! She knows when she sees a Whataburger! 
September 10th
I was trying to keep her entertained in the bathroom while I packed for our trip to Temple. She ended up helping me pack by packing her Minnie Mouse in my bag...
... and dragging out her Dad's hat and shoes. 
September 11th
Her Halloween costume came so we had to try it on. Minnie Mouse holding her Minnie Mouse.
Here's a video that Colt took of her dressed up too. I love it because it really reminds me of how she was at this age!
September 13th
We went to Giggy and Pa's house to visit for Giggy's birthday. Heath and Jennifer brought the boys. It was impossible to get them to all look at me. 
Playing wore her out.
September 15th
I tried to catch Kinley and her Daddy doing the hot dog dance.
September 16th
I told you... she loves her Whataburger. This also may be a sign that I was eating too much Whataburger while I was pregnant!
September 17th
We ordered a pizza and ate on the back porch. This was the first time Kinley had ate and liked pizza at our house. 
Here's a video of Kinley hitting her baseball off the tee after dinner. Dede had bought her a real bat after she saw that she loved playing with the neighbors bat and tee. We've since bought her a foam bat to prevent injuries and anything getting broken!
September 21st
She went from not really eating sweets to really liking them. 
Before she got into dressing up like Minnie Mouse or a princess... this was in her daily dress up routine for a while. 
September 23rd
I didn't get any pictures of Lily. I just got this one of Kinley and Heston. We went to celebrate Lily's birthday at Pizza Inn in Winnsboro with my family. That night, we went to a cook-out over at Josh and Brianna's.
September 24th
Helping Colt wash my car that I no longer have.
September 27th 
We went to a play date at Rose Heights that morning.
 
Bath time fun... It's been almost 9 months since these pictures. I can't get over how much longer her hair is now!
September 29th
Puzzles... this makes me miss my one on one time with Kinley.
Not only was she dressing up... she was dressing Minnie Mouse up the same way!
More baseball fun on the back porch

No comments:

Post a Comment