The last routine post that I did was from last August! This post is from September... 9 months ago. I was still fairlyearly on in my pregnancy with Cutler.
Kinley and I made a trip back to Temple to visit on September 10th and 11th. We drove down on a Sunday and stayed in a hotel. We got to go play at our old park, Lion's Park, that was right next to our old house. I might've driven by our old house too just to check it out! Monday morning, we headed to workout at CrossFit Sprag. Then along with all of our kids, Heather, Megan, Lacie and I grabbed Chick-fil-a and went to Jules' house to go play. Jules' and her boys' toys put our toys to shame! It was good to go back and see the people we used to see on a daily basis. We love Tyler but still miss parts of Temple too!

No comments:
Post a Comment