Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Soccer Shots Spring 2018

We started the spring season of Soccer Shots on March 29th. Kinley and her friend, Lucy, both played. Kinley loves soccer.  This fall, Kinley could've played TSA soccer. I decided to not do it because they have a practice once a week and a game every Saturday. I thought it was too much at her age, and I assumed we would have the opportunity to just do Soccer Shots again. However, they didn't have Soccer Shots this fall so we missed out on soccer completely. I'm sure we'll be doing soccer again soon though!

Most days at soccer, Kinley and Lucy would fight over who was going to stand in the yellow ring. Colt caught on and would get them matching rings to stand in right next to each other. 
Cutler was still tiny. He tagged along to cheer his sister on. 
Soccer was at Pollard Park this season. Afterwards, Kinley always thought we had to have playground time. 
Here's a video of Kinley during her first day of spring soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment