The rest of our month of April in photos and videos...
April 2nd
She started helping me make the beds.
April 4th
April 5th
Every once in a while, I screen shot text that I send to Colt or my mom just so I can remember them. This was one of those times!
April 6th
8:40 in the morning... dressed like a princess and eating breakfast with her baby. This was a phase where she literally woke up and put on a princess dress or Minnie dress every morning before even leaving her room.
Chick-fil-a lunch and playground time while Dad was out of town working
Tummy time
April 7th
I bought her a new swimsuit and made her try it on. She hated it. It went back to the store. Also notice that she was crying and brother was also crying in the background!
April 8th
A video of Kinley doing her "Fancy Dance"... step, step, step, shake.
April 9th
Reading to her brother... if you watch the video, you can tell we've read these a few times.
April 11th
Playdate at Lucy's house
Bedtime while Dad was out of town in Temple... evidently I made her mad that night and she wanted her Daddy.
April 12th
I went back to the gym for the first time after having Cutler. Initially, I went back to Crossfit. Since then, I've quit going to Crossfit and I'm just going to a regular gym and doing a few group classes here and there. I had already made up my mind to start back before I saw the workout. I finished (barely).
Cutler wore his workout clothes and was there for moral support.
I think Colt was trying to capture his eye color. They're still blue.
April 13th
Stomping in the rain
April 14th
She took a long nap on the couch that afternoon. Now I know that she was coming down with hand, foot and mouth.
April 16th
He was a little clingy and wanted to nurse all day. In hindsight, he was probably coming down with hand, foot and mouth too. He still gave me some smiles though.
April 17th
April 18th
She liked to mix all the colors.
He slept in his sister's old zipadee-zip for a while... pink hearts and all. I was entering the worst part of hand, foot and mouth. I'm pretty sure he was in the middle of it too.
This is a video of Kinley. It was tea party time. She also really wanted to wake her Daddy up to come to her tea party.
April 20th
Sweet, napping boy
April 21st
Big smiles from Cutler
April 22nd
Kinley got back from her little stay at Grandma and Papa's house. Her socks with sandals... she wouldn't have it any other way.
April 25
Kinley helping her Daddy
A few of Cutler's faces
April 26th
Ice cream at Fresh after school
April 27th
This video right here is real life. It's like they were having a crying competition. Colt was working 12-9 pm that day. I remember sending this video to both Colt and my mom I think and saying this is my life. We survived.
We were even all smiles shortly after.
April 28th
We were attempting to potty train... the naked route.
I had told Kinley that Giggy, Pa and Pistol were coming to visit the next day so that's all she wanted to talk about.
April 29th
These are some of my favorite pictures of Cutler. Giggy and Pa came to our house to visit that day and we were all smiles.
Here's the video of him "talking" to go along with the pics.
One more video from the month of April of little man enjoying his bath.
Daddy built Kinley a new, sturdier potty stool in April. If you can't tell by the potty chair and potty reward chart, we were in Paw Patrol mode!










No comments:
Post a Comment