The rest of our month of May in photos and videos...
May 1st
Kinley was still in school at Southern Oaks. When I went to pick her up, she was napping. She was not ready to wake up and I had to carry her out while trying to push Cutler in the stroller. Molly snapped this pic of us when I was leaving. We look like a circus sometimes.
Sleeping baby... he did get his own sleeper so he didn't have to keep wearing pink hearts all the time.
May 2nd
We stayed after MOPS was over and let Kinley and Lucy play for a while.
They were so cute walking and holding hands.
My little man
May 3rd
Kinley and her socks
Kinley did great going potty at school. She went twice and was dry the other time. The goodness wore off a little because either that night or the next day, she pooped in the bath tub. When she did, she told me her brother did it.
May 4th
This video of Kinley dancing to the Bubble Guppie song cracks me up. She had and still has moves.
We were having a "jama party." I'm pretty sure we stayed in our pajamas ALL day that day.
Sweet baby boy
May 5th
Tummy time
He has the biggest and best smile.
My entertainment while trying to get ready... Kinley singing "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed."
May 6th
I love the way he watches and looks at her.
Meanwhile, Colt was in Chicago on a quick trip to take his oral boards. He got there on Saturday night, took his oral boards all day Monday and flew out early on Tuesday. He managed to eat some Chicago pizza the night he got there and went to a Cubs game on Monday night after his boards.
May 7th
Since Colt was in Chicago, we made a trip to see Giggy and Pa. Kinley insisted on wearing her gloves, sunglasses and toboggan when we left that morning.
She was exhausted and crashed hard on the way home. It was all fine until she woke up in Mineola way before she was ready. She was screaming and saying she wanted to go back home. It was a pretty miserable ride home with both her and Cutler crying.
I sent this video to Colt to let him know what he was missing out on.
We made it home! While it was good to see my parents and visit, I didn't want to make that trip solo again for a while.
And while we were cuddled up in bed watching Shimmer and Shine, Colt was at the Cubs game.
May 8th
Colt had to try Cutler's Hulk costume on him that he bought him for Kinley's birthday party in June.
Perfect example of the days are long but the years are short... at the time, I just wanted a full night's sleep. It's hard to believe that he'll be turning one here in a couple days.
May 9th
This video is pretty much our everyday. Kinley loves tickling and playing with her brother. He loves giggling at her. I'm constantly having to remind her to be easy.
Cuddled with both babies... these days, Cutler would be crawling around all over us.
May 10th
Cutler went on a run with me while his sister was at school.
Some days are hard.
May 11th
This cutie was talkative in the car.
May 12th
Still dealing with the aftermath of hand, foot, and mouth. She lost some toenails completely, but several of her fingernails looked like this.
May 13th
She obviously wasn't in bed like she was supposed to be.
May 16th
It was warm and Colt was off work so we decided to have some last minute water fun. The Cash family and our neighbors came over to play.
Bath time
I think I had went to a girls dinner that night while Colt watched the kids. Colt sent me these pics while I was out of Cutler being a big boy and holding his own bottle. It's like he was trying to tell me that keeping the kids was easy or something!
May 19th
Kinley helped me make muffins for breakfast.
Then she changed into her daily princess outfit. When your big sister is obsessed with princesses, you get dressed up too.
May 21st
Playing in one of my old crowns
May 22nd
Walking in the neighborhood
May 23rd
We had a MOPS playdate. Kinley was happy because she got to dress up like a princess and play in a huge playhouse.
A video of our happy boy talking
May 24th
A/C issues...
May 30th
Poor Cutler and poor Lucky







No comments:
Post a Comment