Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Show Us Where You Live - Living Rooms

Kelly's Korner, a blog that I follow, does a Show Us Your Life - Friday's. This past week, she started the home tours and Friday was Living Rooms.
 
Everyone that already reads our blog has more than likely already saw the pics of our house because I posted them a few months ago after our open house. I already had the pics so I thought it would be fun to reuse them, link up, and participate!

Welcome to our living room!

Our entryway going into the living room
This is my husband's favorite part of our living room so I had to put a pic of it on here. When we were building, I wanted to put a plain ceiling instead of the ceiling treatment and he wouldn't let me! Now I'm glad that he didn't because I love it too.
Going from our living room into our master bedroom
I'm a little late posting mine, but over 200 people have already linked up with their living room pics! I think it's fun to look and see everyone's different styles and decorating ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Your couch looks soo comfy!!! and your Coffered (dont know how to spell that) ceiling is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your ceiling! Such a great accent. We are building another house soon and I might try to incorporate that in! I have been looking at plans so I have it on my brain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great. i love your ceiling also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your house is so gorgeous - so open! i cant wait to see the rest of your house tour :)

    ReplyDelete