This Friday over at Kelly's Korner was Show Us Where You Live - Master Bedrooms. I am late again with my post this week, but with work I can't ever seem to get my post up on time!
Welcome to our Master Bedroom! We had been using Colt's, my husband's, bedroom furniture from when he was growing up. We ordered this right before we moved into the new house and had it delivered when we moved in! We got it at Rooms to Go, and I love it! The headboard is cushioned and it's great for sitting up and reading or being on the computer while in bed!
You can also see our dog's blanket laying over in the floor!
Our bedding all came from Bed, Bath and Beyond and was a wedding present from my parents, and the curtains were from JC Penney's and were a present from Colt's mom when we were still living in our apartment. All the decor and picture frames in our room are probably from either Hobby Lobby or Kirkland's, just like the rest of our house :)
And I won the TV that is in our bedroom the day we had a Wii tournament at work. I didn't win playing Wii, but I was the lucky random drawing winner!
Our wedding invitation is framed on the left side of the TV. We used this on the sign in table at our wedding too!
And on Colt's side of the bed, he has the poem and message thaat I framed and gave him on the day of our wedding and his Iphone charger and that's about it. He was actually just griping at me today when he was dusting about me having too much stuff & clutter on my nightstand!
And here are a few pics of our closet too. I really enjoy having the seasonal rods in our closet. Our closet and pantry are probably a couple of my favorite things about our house.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

WOW!! LOVE the rich colors on your room and your closet is my favorite :) ~Nancy~
ReplyDeleteLove your closet and your room looks great!
ReplyDelete