I'm taking a little break from my vacation blogging to mention a great giveaway over at The Link Home! If you don't already follow her, she has a fun little blog that you should check out. She is currently hosting a giveaway for Erin Condren products.I am one of THOSE people who love planners. I get excited whenever it's a new year so that I can get my pens out and start filling it out and I usually have all the different colors for birthdays, work, etc.
My husband was actually making fun of me last night because I kept looking at Erin Condren's life planners yesterday and I made him watch the little advertisement video that is on her website.
I have mine picked out, I just can't see spending $50 on it yet. There was a great deal that ended last week where you could get them 1/2 off, but I missed it, and now I am just waiting for another good deal to come along!

No comments:
Post a Comment