We were told to be at the airport two hours prior to our flight on Thursday so we didn't have a lot of time to spend in Jackson Hole on the last day. We got up, got our stuff packed, went to Albertson's and got some breakfast, and then just killed time walking around downtown until it was time to take our rental car back and head to the airport. Jackson Hole is a really cute town. Colt wasn't a big fan of all the pedestrians and how they always have the right-a-way no matter what.
Downtown Jackson Hole
The movie theatre - I thought it was cute.
The final Harry Potter movie was playing while we were there but at that time, I hadn't finished reading the books yet. Colt had to wait until we got back and I had time to finish them all before we went and watched it. By the way, I always thought the Harry Potter books were going to be stupid and never understood why Colt liked them so much. I started reading the series this summer and they really are great books and I enjoyed them a lot! They are much better than the movies too. I don't see how you would have a clue what was going on if you just went to the movies.
Colt got a little concerned when he saw the big dent on our airplane and made the joke that it was going to be a rough flight. It was definitely a rough flight, the roughest that either one of us had ever been on.
It was a great vacation, and I am so glad we decided to go to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. It was beautiful and we had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment