Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Colt's Actual B-day and Halloween

We had school and work on Colt's b-day so that morning I had thawed out and marinated chicken to cook him one of his favorite dinners that night. His stepdad had to go to the hospital that day so after we got off, we stopped to see him. Before we even went to the hospital, he was hungry and didn't want to wait so we had drive-thru Taco Bueno for his 24th birthday dinner! And after we got home, this is pretty much what he was doing the rest of his birthday night! He was playing a new video game, and I was giving out candy to trick-or-treaters.
I did dress up the dogs in their annual Halloween costumes. I put the same ones on them every year!  Lucky has at least put on his costume the last 4 years and Alex the last 3.  Lucky definitely does not like his Halloween costume so after this year, I may have to retire their costumes.
Can you tell he was not very happy?
Alex could care less .... She's pretty easy going.
My spider and devil on the lookout for trick-or-treaters.
And pouting... so the costumes came off.
Happy Birthday to Colt! and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment