The last Tiny Prints post that I made ended up not working as planned, but with the assistance of their great staff, I was given another opportunity to blog about their products!!
Tiny Prints has a great selections of Christmas cards to choose from. I have ordered from them in the past and was more than satisfied with my order.
Tiny Prints has a great selections of Christmas cards to choose from. I have ordered from them in the past and was more than satisfied with my order.
There are so many designs that it's hard to choose just one, but I think I would order something like this or at least a similar design with maybe a few less pics. We didn't take Christmas pictures this year so I want something I can put at least a couple of pictures of us throughout the year... plus I have to leave a spot on the card for a picture of our dogs too!
I got my first Christmas card in the mail today... which made me realize even more that I need to get ours ordered so we can get them in the mail before Christmas!
It also made me realize that I need to come up with a cuter way to display my Christmas cards this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment