Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Early Christmas with Colt's Fam

The night we flew in from South Carolina, David picked us up from the airport and took us straight to their house for Christmas. Nicci's husband, Kevin, is in the army and didn't get leave for Christmas so the two of them and Davallen will be spending Christmas in El Paso this year. Kevin was in town this past weekend so we had a little early Christmas with them.

Family Pic
Davallen opening presents
The next day, Sunday, Colt and I went to a matinee to see Catching Fire. We both thought it was a great movie! I think they did an awesome job staying with the book. 
Later Sunday afternoon, Colt's mom, David and Davallen came over so David could watch football with Colt. Dede and I ended up doing a little online shopping. Davallen likes for Colt to wrap her up like a burrito. She made the comment that it was easy to get out and wanted level 2. Colt ended up taping her up in the burrito and she definitely couldn't get out!



No comments:

Post a Comment