Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Some random pics off Colt's phone

Back in June I downloaded pics off of Colt's phone. I've downloaded them again a couple times but haven't ever put any of them on the blog. Some of these are from the end of last year. A lot of them are pics of our yard throughout the year.

November 2012 - What "really" happens in med school. 
Brock when we went out to eat at Grimaldi's December 2012. I think this was the first time that we got to meet their son, Ben. 
From when we went to Hawaii back in December 2012
The airport in Hawaii - much prettier than ours.

What it did a lot of our time in Hawaii...rain
Gingerbread at the Hale Koa hotel in Honolulu 
A shopping area downtown Honolulu
There was a picture of the present he bought David for Christmas on his phone, but I didn't include it! It  wasn't very appropriate. 
Us on our snorkeling trip 
When we saw the whale from the boat
When Colt went scuba diving, he saw one of these. 
His gun safe that he got from his mom last Christmas
And his boots he got for Christmas
January 2013 - She goes from not being allowed on the bed at all to thinking she's mistreated if she's not
I think this is when he got backed into at the gym. Luckily, they were able to just buff it out. 
Hmm.. I wonder what happened here. 
And who didn't realize there was glass missing from the shower for a couple days!
February 2013 - Colt acts like Lucky is my dog but he loves him!
I assume these are supposed to be impressive from him playing Call of Duty. 
Since then he's actually sold his Xbox... of course he only sold it to replace it a couple months later with the Xbox One. 
During Josh Hatley's wedding reception a while back
March 2013 - After he got new leather put in his truck 
The yard back in April
Something he drooled over and repeatdedly looked at online

More yard pics from April 
I think this was a new gun he bought in May.
Yard in May
He decided to take the running boards off his truck
Since then he's put my dad's old silver running boards on it and lifted it.
May 2013 - How our dogs travel to my parents 
Alex after getting her hair shaved for the first time this past summer
Yard later in May
After walking the dogs one day in June - Alex yanked the leash out of Colt's hand. 
Yard in June
Yard in July
Our killer birds and their babies that were living on the front porch
I'm pretty sure Colt was just taking this to make fun of me because of my online shopping sprees that I go on every once in a while!
His kicks and all his accessories. I'm pretty sure Colt and Josh have matching everything including matching jackets that were just ordered this past week!
August 2013 - Suit shopping without me and he did good!
September 2013 - His makeshift clothes rack when he was packing to go to Temple for the month
Little Lucky 
Like I said earlier... he sold everything and upgraded. 
One of his workouts while he was staying in Temple
These marks were from from backsquatting?!
He was getting scraggly looking and played with the trimmers. Luckily, his mom came and fixed it and gave him a haircut.
October 2013 - yard work
October 2013 - Lucky and I while staying at my parents one night
Colt's truck after he lifted it at my parents
and stole my dad's old running boards
October 2013 - Lucky getting some sun 
His newest purchase
Yard in October
October 2013 - Alex
More October yard pics
Yard in November
His new routine
November 2013 - tie shopping
He likes to take pictures of his truck and the yard. 

Paintball wounds
I think this was the first paintball gun he bought and then resold
and I think this is the current one
Alex is definitely not supposed to be on the couch...
December 2013 - pre-interview
Where we ate dinner in South Carolina the first night
More Christmas light pictures from the Holiday Festival of Lights in James Island
On the plane ride home from South Carolina
Wrapping Davallen up like a burrito
His new TV that replaced our old projector
I posted some of his other pics in different blog posts but here is a pic from the rooftop of his latest interview in New Mexico. 











No comments:

Post a Comment