Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Colt's Med School Graduation Party

When we got back from vacation, Mother's Day was that weekend. The following week, I  got sick again, which I posted about previously.  

Colt's mom had planned a graduation party for him on Friday, May 16th, at Devonshire Amenity Center in our neighborhood in Forney for friends and family to come and celebrate. I ended up staying home from work that Friday because I was feeling awful. I slept pretty much the whole day and got up in time to get showered and ready for the party. Colt said that I didn't have to go because of the way I was feeling... but I went... with no voice and all. I really wish I would have felt better because we had food, drinks, music and fun. It was still a good time though, and it was good to have everyone together before our move! 

Some of the guests - our neighbors Tony and Kelsey Bowles and friends, Josh, Brianna and Refugio 
 
Colt and some friends from high school along with a couple of moms and significant others - Toni, Eric, his girlfriend - Danielle, Denean, Julie, Bryce and his girlfriend - Carol
Colt's grandparents got him a new pen for a graduation gift
Colt with Tooter and Linda
A shirt Denean made ... haha
Dede and Sandi
Gerald and Allison
Josh and Brianna
And the two of us :)
Colt talking to our neighbors, Wylie, Tiffany and baby Kason when they stopped by
Dede with Tina and Lolly
Grandpa Doyle
and Judy having a good time
Dede and Colt's Aunt, Desirae
The guys singing karaoke
UTSW guys
Colt with Nicci
and with Davallen
That next day was my birthday, my parents came up and I previously posted about it here. They weren't able to come up for the graduation party since it was on a Friday night so they waited and came up the next day to celebrate my birthday. With so much going on in May, it definitely wasn't the ideal month to spend it sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment