Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Punta Cana - Day 7, Day 8 and Parrot Pic

I'm combining all these since we didn't really take any pics on these days. 
Day 7, Thursday, we were supposed to go deep sea fishing. Since we cancelled that, we all just met up for breakfast and hung out at the beach and the pool all day relaxing.  That night we all went to dinner, along with Blake's parents, to the Tex-Mex place with the interesting combination of foods. 
Colt and his mom before dinner
 We went to one of the shows after dinner and ended up leaving before it was over. Before the show, one of the ladies grabbed Colt to dance. The Dominican ladies liked my husband :) 
That day was Lucky's birthday too. I missed it but my mom said she told him happy birthday!
Day 8, Friday morning, we were scheduled to leave the resort super early. When we got out bags packed, we headed to the lobby. It was pouring down rain and we got soaked! Paul and Lindsey were on the same flight as us to Miami so we rode together to the airport, and then during our layover in Miami they treated us to lunch at TGI Friday's before parting ways. 

On the beach at the resort, they ran around taking parrot pics. Victoria and I both had our pics taken on one of the first days we were there. Dede bought this one of me. I will say, I'm not a fan of birds being on me. 
Yay for being done with vacation posts... now everything should go a little faster and maybe I'll get caught up on the last 4 months!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment