After the move, my Plum Paper planner that I had ordered the past couple of years got a little flimsy and since I would be working from home, I figured the extra weight of the Erin Condren planner wouldn't matter since I wouldn't be hauling it around so much… so I reverted back to the Erin Condren planner and ordered me one that started in July of this year and goes for 18 months. I couldn't wait for it to come in!
This is what I had ordered.
However, when it came in, my instructions for hot pink letters only were mistaken for pink dots only, and I really wasn't a fan and was disappointed with it. 

After I contacted them, they gave me store credit and since they have interchangeable covers now, I was able to order me a whole new design that I love even more than my original one. I think the black would've ended up showing scratches too easily.
Here's my new cover that I love. I got the candy lace design, but instead of the default mocha, I got a light gray and I love how it turned out.
One weekend when Colt was working a night shift, I got out my colored pens and stayed up late filling out my planner while watching Lifetime movies and drinking coffee! Writing in my planner and making it all colorful is one of my favorite things to do! I just wish it would stay that neat as the year goes on!





No comments:
Post a Comment