Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

July iphone extras

My favorite… I don't really like chocolate but these are the best! I bought them and they were gone within a few days. Colt ate the last few just to keep me from eating anymore. 
One day while I was working, Alex obviously decided that she would be sneaky and go make herself comfortable in our bed. Just a little obvious that the bed that I made that morning ended up looking like this. 
Towards the end of June and during July I worked out at the Field House with Whitney, Alicia, Kacie, and Anna doing HITT classes two nights a week and on a few Saturday mornings. 
 
On July 11th, Hillary from work came to town to visit her family and we made plans to meet up for dinner. I invited Brianna as well, and the three of us went to the Good Life in Belton. It was great to see Hillary and catch up a little bit while she was here. 
Wearing one of my favorite shirts that I bought this past summer. I have it in two colors and debated getting it in even more colors… and trying to curl my shorter hair really makes me miss it being long!
I thought this was funny… but no I couldn't!
Random mani and pedi 
A pic from Colt's phone… He ordered us a speaker and of course he had to test it out in the sink and verify that it was indeed waterproof!




No comments:

Post a Comment