Due to my lack of blogging and being WAY behind, I am back to September, making yet another attempt to catch up. It seems like I've been WAY behind the whole year of 2014.
Colt had Josh's bachelor party on Saturday, September 13th. Refugio and Josh got to our house fairly early and they headed out to one of Josh's friends house, David's, in Florence for a day of fun.
I posted this pic in a previous post but this is the ammunition they had for the day.
They basically spent the day on David's land blowing things up with tannerite and shooting guns.
The bachelor
And my husband
It probably isn't the typical bachelor party, but they had a good time!
They ended up heading to our house to hang out by the fire for the rest of the night. On their way home, they wanted me to go pick up some drinks for them. I ended up buying more than requested because it was on sale… so what happened the rest of the night, they blamed on me since I bought more than they told me to!
It was a tax deadline weekend so I was working most of the night until they kept coming in and interrupting me, and Colt randomly invited a couple more people over. I'll spare you the details, but they were definitely entertaining to say the least. They all ended up staying the night here but only one of them made it to a bedroom. One was on the couch and a couple, including my husband, slept outside for a lot of the night. Colt did end up in bed later when he knew all the guys were taken care of. I think they had such a good time they were regretting it the next morning, and I know at least a couple of them took a while to recover.
The aftermath - They did manager to burn away almost the entire old tree stump.






No comments:
Post a Comment