We are excited to announce that Baby Smithson
will be here by July!
Our expected due date is around July 8th so I am a little over 13 weeks now!
It has been hard to keep our news a secret! We shared with our immediate family in October within the week or so after we found out. Then other than a couple of our close friends, we waited until Christmas to share the news with anyone else. We announced to our close family and friends with our Christmas card. I just waited until last minute to send them out so I would be about 12 weeks when everyone got them in the mail. I also shared with two of the partners at work the week of Christmas because I didn't want them finding out through the grapevine. As far as social media goes, I was originally planning on waiting until at least New Year's to share. However, it ended up on Facebook the day after Christmas so I just went with it and went ahead and shared that day with the rest of the world.
A lot of people weren't aware, but we had been trying for a while so I will post about our little journey leading up to getting pregnant and the rest of our pregnancy journey so far (when I also get caught up on the whole last 4 months or so of 2014)! Luckily, besides just being tired all the time, I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far and I'm grateful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment